MEMBERS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO THE LOCAL WEBSITE.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL AND APPLICATIONS FOR 2022-2023 ARE NOW AVAILABLE! THE MEMBERSHIP YEAR IS JUNE 1 - MAY 31.
MEMBER RENEWALS: For credit card payments online, please click on the "Member Renewal" under the drop down Membership Menu or print the Application Form to mail a check
NEW MEMBERS: Please print and complete the Application Form under the drop down Membership Menu. If you wish to pay by credit card, please email the completed printed form to email@example.com and then go to the website and click on the drop down Membership Menu for "Member Renewal".
To ensure a standard of excellence in the profession of estate planning and to promote the team approach for estate planning professionals in law, accounting, insurance and trust management through:
1. belief in and adherence to the highest standards of ethics
2. demonstrated professional competence
3. commitment to continued development of knowledge and expertise
4. responsibility to clients and to the art/science of the estate planning process
BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY:
1. affiliation with NAEPC and active participation and identification of the keystone Accredited Estate Planner designation
2. expanding public awareness of the estate planning professional as a team endeavor with checks and balances
BENEFITS TO BUSINESS:
1. provides a forum for dedicated business leaders and professionals to gather and network for the estate planning process
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS:
1. encourages members to attend meetings that present continuing education topics focused on their own discipline, and those that affect other estate planning team members
2. opportunity to network with other professionals in the estate planning field
3. educational programs and panels to promote the team approach in the estate planning process
Estate Planning Council of North Texas is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.